Memory Care Day Program
Please note: This program is temporarily suspended due to COVID.
As the primary caregiver, it can be a challenge to manage social engagements, travel and self-care while making sure a loved one receives the care they need. Our Memory Care Day Program offers a chance to schedule a little time for yourself while your loved one is well cared for. We offer a safe, secure and friendly environment with highly trained staff providing specialized activities and attention.
In this program we practice a person-centered approach of treating people with dignity and respect by being aware of and supporting personal perspectives, values, beliefs and preferences. We listen and work in partnership with our residents, their families and our staff to design and deliver meaningful care and services.
Our Memory Care Day Program includes:
- A home like environment with a welcoming open living and dining area with a full kitchen.
- Specially trained staff in Dementia Care
- Oversight and safety checks
- Medication management
- Nourishing and appetizing meals
- Specialized social, cultural, health and wellness programs
- Outdoor garden area
Call Summit by Morrison at (603) 837-3500 for information and registration.