Summit by Morrison Maintenance Tech
Summit by Morrison is seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician to assist with the overall maintenance of the facility.
General duties and responsibilities
– Upkeep and general maintenance for independent living and assisted living floors
– Perform basic plumbing and electrical repairs
– Light carpentry skills, painting, and drywall repairs
– Installation of drapes, blinds, curtains, and shelving
– Constant upkeep of grounds including raking, mowing, snow removal and shoveling
– Trash and recycling removal
– Ability to work on ladders
– Perform various manual labor tasks as needed
– Assist with weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual inspections on various items.
– General maintenance experience (two years preferred)
– High school graduate or equivalent
– Valid driver’s license
– Reliable transportation
– Use of basic power tools, hand tools
– Familiar with use of snow removal equipment and lawn care equipment
– A team player who possesses a true commitment in providing outstanding service to our residents
– Possesses initiative, can work independently and take direction from Support Services Supervisor as needed
– Must be able to stand, stoop and remain on feet for extended periods of time
– Must be flexible, reliable and dedicated
– Will undergo and successfully pass a criminal background check, a drug screening and must pass an occupational health physical prior to the start date of employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org