It’s Activities Professionals Week!
The Morrison Skilled Nursing Facility
In the back from left to right are the Activity Assistants:
- Lori Cote-2.5 yrs. of service
- Debra Fisher-2 yrs. of service
- Maylynda Emerson-3 months of service at Morrison
In the front is Christina Gooden, Activities Director, who has served the residents for 29 years!
The Activity Professional seeks to build meaningful and trusting relationships with every single resident. Each resident is engaged from day one, and their interests, hobbies, families, histories, and health are all noted and taken into consideration for future planning. For the Activity Professional to plan meaningful activities for everyone, trust must be built through loving interactions, deep listening, and reliable and appropriate response and action.
Summit by Morrison
Top row from left to right:
- Alyssa Scott, Life Enrichment Director
- Mart Secor, Life Enrichment Aide
- Ann Comeau, Life Enrichment Aide
Bottom row: left to right
- Jackie Schanlaber, Life Enrichment Aide–focus on exercise
- Jeannie Jacobs (in dress), Life Enrichment Aide
Thank you for your commitment to enriching the lives of the residents through compassionate, thoughtful, and quality interactions. In a time when family and friends cannot connect in person with residents, you have truly become extended family to all our residents. Thank you!