Sartwell Place Assisted Living
Sartwell Place Assisted Living at the Morrison Skilled Nursing Facility is the ideal alternative for seniors who may need assistance with medication management, meal preparation, housekeeping, laundry, bathing and other activities of daily living. Our professional, highly trained staff provides exceptional care to individuals who need assistance in these tasks, all in a loving, friendly and home-like atmosphere, where independence is promoted without compromising safety.
Sartwell Place offers a broad range of amenities:
- Private and semi-private rooms with bathrooms
- Three customized daily meals along with morning, afternoon and evening snacks
- Medication management
- Assistance with dressing, bathing and other activities of daily living as needed
- Daily activities including arts, music, crafts, reading and exercise
- Housekeeping five times a week
- Personal laundry
- Salon services
- Wi-Fi, cable television and phone services
- Flexible visiting hours
- Guest meals for family and friends
- Nursing on call 24/7
Sartwell Place accepts Medicaid and private pay. Residents who have private Long Term Health Care Insurance may also apply these approved insurance payments towards their care at Sartwell. Our staff will work with you and your family to help you understand your coverage options.