Summit by Morrison Maintenance Technician
Summit by Morrison, the newest member of the Morrison Communities, is a senior housing community offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care in beautiful northern New Hampshire.
The Summit by Morrison is seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician to assist with the overall maintenance of the facility, in accordance with current federal, state and local guidelines and regulations. This position reports directly to the Support Services Supervisor.
General duties and responsibilities
– Upkeep and general maintenance for 14 individual cottages, 33 Independent Living suites, 24 Assisted Living Suites and 12 Memory Care Suites
– Perform basic plumbing and electrical repairs
– Light carpentry skills, painting and drywall repairs
– Installation of drapes, blinds, curtains, and shelving
– Constant upkeep of grounds including raking, mowing, snow removal and shoveling
– Trash and recycling removal
– Ability to work on ladders
– Perform various manual labor tasks as needed
– Assist with weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual inspections on various items.
– General maintenance experience (two years preferred)
– High school graduate or equivalent
– Valid driver’s license
– Reliable transportation
– Use of basic power tools, hand tools
– Familiar with use of snow removal equipment and lawn care equipment
– A team player who possesses a true commitment in providing outstanding service to Summit residents
– Possesses initiative, can work independently and take direction from Support Services Supervisor as needed
– Must be able to stand, stoop and remain on feet for extended periods of time
– Must be flexible, reliable and dedicated
– Will undergo and successfully pass a criminal background check, a drug screening and must pass an occupational health physical prior to the start date of employment.
Please feel free to stop by anytime to complete an application for employment. The Summit by Morrison is an equal opportunity employer that promotes a tobacco-free and drug free environment that offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com